"When a government starts trying to cancel dissent or avoid dissent is frankly when it’s rapidly losing its moral authority to govern.”
Stephen Harper, Canadian Press, April 18, 2005
We believe that the Harper Government has lost its moral authority to govern and, as a result, Canadians should use the democratic levers available to them to unseat the Harper Government.
Why unseat? We give a number of the reasons inside this Web site. The links on the left side of every page will lead you to more in-depth content. Please:
- Journey inside to read more.
- Discuss the issues with your family, friends and colleagues.
- Write, call or email your MP to let him or her know what you think about the issues.
- And, what's most important, come the next election, vote! Canadian democratic principles and institutions depend on it.
According to Stephen Harper ...
"Canada is not a bilingual country. In fact it less bilingual today than it has ever been. ... As a religion, bilingualism is the god that failed."
Stephen Harper. He's not in it for you!
Can You Trust Stephen Harper? Click here to download our ad.
Did you know that you can:
- Vote at any time by special ballot if you apply to do so before 6:00 p.m., April 26.
- Vote at an advance poll on April 22, 23 or 25.
- Vote on Election Day, May 2.
For more information on how and where to vote, visit the Elections Canada Web site by clicking here.
For the love of Canada, VOTE!